2015 Intern Positions
To learn about Monash Health's Intern positions please come along to our Monash Doctors Expo on Saturday 31 May where we will have an Intern information session at 10.30am & repeated at 11.30am. Please click here to learn more!
In 2015 we will have approx. 100+ Intern postions, organised into five terms.
We offer core terms in :
- Medicine (General, Geriatrics)
- Surgery (General, Upper GI, Colorectal, Vascular)
We also offer specialty terms in:
- Palliative care
- Aged care and rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Infectious Diseases
How to apply
Applications for 2015 Intern positions close on Friday 6 June 2014.
If you would like to become a Monash Doctor as an Intern in 2015, please ensure you:
- Read the Monash Health Intern Application Guidelines and FAQs
- Learn about Monash Health via our website information
- Register online for the computer match with the PMCV - closes 6 June 2014
- Arrange for references via the PMCV online referee process - closes 4 June 2014
- Submit your Candidates Priority List (CPL) to PMCV - closes 6 June 2014
- Finally, apply for a 2015 Intern position with Monash Health - closes 6 June 2014
To apply for an Intern position with Monash Health you will be asked to supply the following items with your application:
- Your Unique PMCV Candidate number (when prompted during the application process) & Medical Intern Placement Number (MIPN)
- Monash Health Curriculum Vitae template (using Monash Health template ensuring you answer the 4 questions in the space provided).
To obtain a copy of the template please click here
- A current photograph
- Completed Fit2work consent form along with 100 points of certified ID. The Fit2work consent form and certified ID must be scanned as one document and attached in the specified field.
To obtain a Fit2work consent form click here
- Academic Results if you are not from a Victorian University (a copy is fine - does not need to be a certified transcript)
- Copy of your current employee Working with Children Check if you have one. Successful Interns will be required to provide a employee WWCC. To obtain information regarding a Working with Children Check please click here
In 2014 Monash Health will be holding a Monash Doctors Careers Expo. For further information please click here
For Information about applying please see section 'how to apply'
In addition the following links provide further information about Monash Health.