The Kingston Centre is a 315 bed facility specialising in rehabilitation and function restoration for adults of all ages as well as providing aged residential care and aged mental health services.
Our care is holistic in approach and is designed to assist the person to attain an optimal level of independence, prior to discharge home or to appropriate accommodation.
Serving residents of the municipalities of Bayside, Monash, Kingston, Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia, we provide:
- a range of specialist health care and support services to older people, many of whom have complex needs including
- Aged Care Assessment
- cognitive dementia and memory services
- a Falls and Balance Clinic
- continence service.
- highly regarded rehabilitation programs with the focuses on restoring function after illness or injury
- the full range of allied health services for adults of all ages
- Pain Clinic
- Clinical Gait Analysis
Our people are at the forefront of research into movement and gait disorders, aged mental health and geriatric medicine.
Cheltenham VIC 3192
Click here to see map
Phone: 03 9265 1000
Fax: 03 9265 1100