Doctors can discuss possible urgent referrals with the Monash Infectious Diseases doctor on call (03 9594 4564 or 9594 6666 & page).
Monash Infectious Diseases Outpatient Clinics
- Monday 1.30-4.30 pm Clinic, Dandenong Infectious Diseases
- Tuesday 4.30 pm- Clinic M, Clayton Monash Travel Health
- Wednesday 9 am-12 pm Clinic B, Clayton Mycobacterial infections (inc. TB)
- Thursday 9 am-12 pm Clinic D, Clayton Infections in Pregnancy
- Friday 9 am-12 pm Clinic M, Clayton Infectious Diseases, including HIV
Monash Infectious Diseases Physicians also attend Refugee Health Clinics.
Patients need to obtain a referral from a medical practitioner.
Please inform us if one of our extensive range of interpreters is required.
No cost to clients eligible for Medicare.
No out-of-pocket expenses for patients with active tuberculosis.