Pakenham Health Centre
Monash Health and Cardinia Shire Council have built an integrated health centre in Pakenham. The Pakenham Health Centre has been designed to meet the existing and future health needs of Melbourne's rapidly growing South East Growth Corridor.
The Pakenham Health Centre provides innovative, contemporary and patient centred care for people of all ages. This $6.2 million project was funded by the Victorian Government. $5.2 million by the Department of Health and $1 million by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
The Pakenham Health Centre will:
- Provide person centred care because we respect each person’s individual needs
- We will ask, “What matters to you?”
- We will work with you to help you achieve your health goals
- We will also guide you towards taking an active role in your own health and wellbeing
- We will provide high quality, coordinated care and integrated services
- We will ensure that clients have access to a wide range of services in the local community.
- Where possible, we will work with other health service providers to improve the client experience and provide integrated care
- We will be community focussed
- The Pakenham Health Centre and the services offered will be shaped to meet local needs
The Pakenham Health Centre is managed by Monash Health. Services are provided by Monash Health, Monash Health Community, Cardinia Shire Council and other complementary service providers.
Monash Health Community Services:
- Child and Family Services (including specialist paediatric services)
- Community Health Services including Allied Health and Rehabilitation
- Specialist Clinics
- Casey Adult Mental Health Services
- Maternal and Child Health Nurses
- Immunisation Team
- Maternity Services, primarily antenatal clinics
- Casey Cardinia Legal Service
The Pakenham Health Centre is located at the former Council building at Henty Way, Pakenham. The central and convenient location means more residents are able to access health services in their local area.