Rehabilitation services are provided through residential facilities and community teams.
- Doveton Community Care Unit at Doveton
- Middle South Community Care Unit at East Bentleigh
- Wirringa Secure Extended Care Unit at Dandenong
The Community Care Units provide community residential services for clients in 24-hour staffed facilities.
Services include a four week residential assessment that may be followed by a medium to long term psychosocial rehabilitation program based on individual needs.
Wirringa Unit provides 24-hour intensive extended care to patients who cannot be treated in the community.
Patients come from Southern Health, Alfred Hospital and Frankston Hospital mental health programs.
Community-based rehabilitation is provided through the Middle South and the Dandenong Mobile Support and Treatment Teams.
We provide intensive specialist mental health services to existing clients who:
- have severe psychiatric illness
- have enduring psychosocial disabilities
- have multiple complex needs
- require ongoing intensive community-based support.