The following documents may be downloaded for personal use but must not be distributed without permission from Monash Health.
We welcome feedback and suggestions to further enhance these resources.
Evidence-Based Practice Resources
- Evidence-based answers to clinical questions for busy clinicians
- Finding the Evidence: A guide to identifying the best available evidence to inform the development of procedures and clinical guidelines at Monash Health
- Finding the Evidence: Guide to the best available evidence to support the introduction of new technologies and clinical practices at Monash Health
Evaluation Tools and Resources
A vast amount of evaluation information, tools and resources exists in the public domain for Monash Health staff to access and utilise. The challenge for staff is to decide where to begin searching for relevant and credible information to support their decision making and work.
The following links are to existing evaluation toolkits and resources, evaluation textbooks, and articles of interest relevant to health program and service evaluations. Some information is generic, but the majority has relevance to staff involved with health-related projects, programs and/or service evaluations.
Monash Health Evaluation toolkits, templates and guides
- Evaluation Framework Template
- Evaluation Work Plan Template
- Consumer Participation in Evaluation (PIE) guide and matrix
External Evaluation resources
- Evaluation Report Template
- Smart Survey Design
- Conducting In-depth Interviews
- Logic Model Workbook
- Preparing a Case Study
- Conducting Focus Groups
- Observation as a data collection method
- Document review as a data collection method
- Analysing Quantitative Data for Evaluation
- Analysing Qualitative Data for Evaluation
01-01-1970Finding the Evidence: A guide to identifying the best available evidence to inform the development of procedures and clinical guidelines at Monash Health567.8 KB