We provide a full range of dental services to eligible clients including:
- Early childhood dental program
- School dental program
- Youth dental program
- General adult dental services
- Emergency adult dental dervices
Our services are mainly for those with a health care card or pension card. There are some exceptions for example, early childhood program and school dental programs.
As per Victorian Government policy.
Waiting lists apply for general adult services and denture services. Priority access is given to certain groups.For further information please contact the service.
- 8768 5141 Berwick (adults)
- 5990 6226 Cranbourne(adults and children)
- 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273) Dandenong, Thomas Street (adults)
- 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273) Dandenong, David Street (children)
- 9265 1294 Kingston Centre (adults)
- 5941 2644 Pakenham (children)
- 8558 9165 Springvale (adults and children)
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm