Tenders and contracts
We have a contractor registration and pre-qualification system to:
- Classify contractors commensurate with their quality, safety and environmental management systems, technical and resource capability, financial position and overall past performance
- Streamline the process of tender/quote preparation, submission and evaluation by significantly reducing the amount of information to be provided in the tender/quote response
- Provide a degree of protection to both Monash Health and contractors against over-commitment
- Ensure preferred contractors are provided with the ability to tender/quote for work within Southern Health
Before you can tender or quote for works at Monash Health, within certain value limits you need to
- register online through Ipro liVe
- pay the prescribed fee
- be fully compliant with our prequalification requirements prior to lodgment of any tender or quote.
You will then be placed in panel groups according to the Associations you chose in Ipro liVe.
The annual fee is $275 or $550 including GST depending on the number of employees within company.
Further information is available through the Ipro LiVe website
The Terms and Conditions on which we issue a purchase order for services and products are available below.