What positions will be available within the program team?
There will be a number of different roles including technical, change management and training roles, but the largest team will be the clinical application team. This team will be made up of application specialists and their leaders, who will own the build, test and deployment of specific functions within the EMR in close collaboration with clinicians and the vendor. We expect to complete the majority of hiring November 2017.
Individual position descriptions and supporting advertising briefs can be found below at the bottom of the page.
How do I register my interest in an EMR Program role?
You can email your resume (in strict confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure that you specify the role you are interested in, and we will keep it on file. All positions will be advertised on the Monash Health Careers website and interested applicants will need to apply through that portal when positions are formally advertised. We suggest you check it regularly.
- Information Pack: EMR Medical Solutions Architect
- Information Pack: EMR Nursing and Midwifery Informatics Analyst
- Information Pack: EMR Change Manager
- Information Pack: EMR Clinical Application Lead
- Information Pack: EMR Clinical Application Specialist
- Information Pack: EMR Clinical Strategist
- Information Pack: EMR Solution Architect
- Information Pack: EMR Techincal Lead
- Information Pack: EMR Integration Architect