Key aims of GP Liaison:
- Enable improved GP engagement and representation
- Improve communication between Monash Health and GPs, Primary Health Networks, Health Professionals in the community and other Primary Care Stakeholders
- Collaborate to support continuous professional development for primary care health providers
- Support compliments / feedback management
GP Liaison Newsletter
Welcome to Monash Minute, our new quarterly publication for primary health practitioners.
- Edition 1 - April 2017
- Edition 2 - June 2017
- Edition 3 - September 2017
- Edition 4 - December 2017
- Edition 5 - March 2018
GP News Alerts are distributed when timely information is needed to be distributed to GPS. Past news alerts include:
|Improving access to Specialist Consulting services
Wanted: GP representatives to partner with Monash Health
Are you passionate about improving access for your patients? Do you want to help transform how we deliver Specialist Consulting services to our growing community?
Monash Health is embarking on a long term initiative to improve Specialist Consulting services for our consumers and referrers. This project aims to establish systems and processes that underpin the delivery of timely, high quality, patient-centred care. We recognise that primary practitioners are a crucial part of this system and we need your input to ensure that coordinated care is designed and delivered successfully.
Partner with us on the Specialist Consulting project team and work with clinical and non-clinical staff from across Monash Health to develop strategies which will improve our Specialist Consulting services for your patients.
We plan to start meeting in October and welcome your involvement. Please contact us to begin a discussion about how we can work together.
To get involved and for more information:
Join the specialist consulting project team
Improving access to specialist consulting services