How to apply
How to apply
Please note that we only accept applications for Graduate Nurse/Midwife Program positions through the job advertisements on the Monash Health e-recruit website. Please do not submit any applications to us via direct e-mail.
When preparing your Graduate Program application we recommend you:
- Familiarise yourself with the 2018 Application Guidelines (Post PMCV).
- Create an account in the Monash Health eRecruit system at https://southernhealth.mercury.com.au. When the job advertisement opens you will need to have an account in order to submit your application.
As part of the application process via the Monash Health eRecruit system, you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Monash Health Graduate Program Curriculum Vitae (CV) Template. In the 'Clinical Referee' section of the template you will be asked to provide details of two (2) clinical references (third year if possible) who can describe your nursing/midwifery practice. Please note that these can be a clinical educator, clinical support nurse, facilitator, preceptor or RN that you have worked with.
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcript including the grading key page.
- Certified copies of your two (2) most recent clinical appraisals.
- A completed copy of the Monash Health Fit2Work form with 100 points of certified identification (Please note that we cannot accept existing Fit2Works or Police Checks. The Monash Health Fit2Work will be completed at no cost to you)
Please note that we do not require a cover letter. When you submit your application you will be asked to respond to several questions regarding:
- Why you would like to be a part of the Monash Health Graduate Program
- The qualities you would bring to the role
- Your learning goals for the graduate year