How to apply
How to apply
Please note that we only accept applications for Graduate Program positions through the job advertisements on the Monash Health e-recruit website. Please do not submit any applications to us via direct e-mail.
When preparing your Graduate Program application we recommend you:
- Familiarise yourself with the application guidelines. Please see available application guidelines:Monash Health Graduate Program 2019 (PMCV intakes) Application Guidelines
- Create an account in the Monash Health eRecruit system at https://southernhealth.mercury.com.au. When the job advertisement opens you will need to have an account in order to submit your application.
As part of the application process via the Monash Health eRecruit system, you will be asked to submit the following documents:
1. A completed copy of the Monash Health Graduate Program Application template.
2. Two Clinical References
In the 'Clinical Referee' section of the application template you will be asked to provide details of two (2) clinical references (third year if possible) who can describe your nursing/midwifery practice. Please note that these can be a clinical educator, clinical support nurse or midwife, facilitator, preceptor or RN/RM buddy that you have worked with while on clinical placement.
3. Academic Transcript
As part of your application you will need to submit a certified copy of your most recent academic transcript including the grading key page.
4. Clinical Appraisals
As part of your application please submit certified copies of your two (2) most recent clinical appraisals. Please note that we accept copies of online appraisals that have been digitally certified by the education provider.
5. Monash Health Fit2Work Form
When submitting your application please upload a completed copy of the Monash Health Fit2Work form with 100 points of certified identification. (Please note that we cannot accept existing Fit2Works or Police Checks. The Monash Health Fit2Work will be completed at no cost to you)
Please note that we do not require a cover letter or personalised CV/resume for graduate program applications. When you submit your application you will be asked to respond to several questions regarding:
- Why you would like to be a part of the Monash Health Graduate Program
- The qualities you would bring to the role
- Your learning goals for the graduate year