Strategic Planning Feedback Hub
Throughout September, October and November of last year we were busy meeting with our community, patients, families, and people who work at Monash Health, to hear their thoughts and aspirations for the future of our organisation.
So far, we have reached out to:
- Our community, through invitations to contribute in forums, workshops and online
- 1,790 inpatients receiving care
- More than 800 volunteers and 150 consumer advisors
- Clients and representatives of groups more vulnerable and/or disadvantaged, including gender equity, ageing, LGBTI, socially and financially disadvantaged, cultural and linguistic diversity, Aboriginal health, disability, refugees and asylum seekers
- More than 60 providers of community services
- Everyone who works at Monash Health, through invitations to contribute in forums, workshops and online
- More than 650 leaders from allied health, nursing, medical and business support areas
- More than 20 different professional groups
Thank you to everyone who completed a survey or attended a forum, workshop or focus group session. Your feedback is helping us shape the future of Monash Health.
We are currently refining the first draft of the Monash Health Strategic Plan 2018-23, which will be available for your feedback in early 2018. Watch this space!
In the meantime, if you have any comments you wish to share, please don’t hesitate to do so via the link below: