The massage program provides relaxation, sports and remedial massage with both qualified and student massage therapists.
- At the first appointment massage therapist offers a comprehensive consultation
- Up to six appointments are available to eligible clients.
- resident of City of Casey
- muscle or bone pain (non malignant), daily for more than three months or regularly for more than six months (eg. arthritis, back pain, osteoporosis)
- people living with a disability which affects activities of daily living, eg showering shopping, dressing, cooking etc
- frail / elderly (65 years + or 45 years + for ATSI)
- supported residential services (pension only)
- a carer of those clients listed above
- private massage therapist
Referrals can be made through our information and appointment service
- T: 8768 5147 Doveton, Cranbourne, Berwick, Pakenham and Cockatoo